Motion Control Synthesis Engine unifies and controls two iconic Sound Engines: AWM2 (high-quality waveform and subtractive synthesis) and FM-X (modern, pure Frequency Modulation synthesis.) These two engines can be freely zoned or layered across eight parts in a single MONTAGE Performance.
Interact with MONTAGE Performances using Motion Control: a highly programmable control matrix for creating deep, dynamic and incredibly expressive sound. With Motion Control, you can create new sounds not possible on previous hardware synthesizers.
- MONTAGE features a comprehensive set of physical controls for intuitive music making and sound creation.
- ・Touch Screen
- Select and change parameters directly with the new color touch screen.
- ・Eight Rotary Encoders and Faders with Stepladder LEDStepladder LEDs next to the faders indicate position making it easy to see where your current mix position is.
- ・Keyboard ActionMONTAGE is available in three different configurations:
- MONTAGE6 and 7 feature the premium FSX semi-weighted synthesizer action with aftertouch in 61 and 76 keys respectively.
- MONTAGE8 features an 88 key, fully-weighted Balanced Hammer action with aftertouch. This provides equal resistance for each key across the keyboard and is perfect for playing a variety of instruments from acoustic piano to electric piano, synth sounds, organ and more!